- Do not eat meat, dairy, fish, eggs, honey, carmine, anything related to any animal.
- Do not purchase cosmetics or toiletries tested on animals or containing animal products such as lanolin.
- Do not purchase or wear fur, silk, leather, wool, cashmere, etc.
- Do not support or give money to zoos, circuses, horse raising, cock fighting, dog fighting, SeaWorld, other forms of animal entertainment, etc.
- Consume an entirely plant-based diet.
Didn’t think I had to break it down like this, but it’s tagged and it’s the last time I’m going to talk about it. Just really tired of seeing the difficulty people are having grasping this very simple fucking concept.
That is why I LOVE French language for having “végane” for “vegan” and “végétalien” for plant-based dieters. Two different words = easier to communicate :)
Yup. But then, most French people don’t know what vegan or even “vegetalien” mean :(
But I agree, it makes communication easier between vegetarians/vegans.
You mean, most French people will serve you fish when asked for something vegetarian ? ^_^
That, and let’s not forget the fact that Vegans are eithers members of a weird sect, or aliens that came from the legendary planet Vega.
(I like that last one ^^)
Oh, and the “vegetaliens” eat only rocks. It is known.